This is the record of an apple - a Washington girl - and a peach - a Georgia boy. Here you'll read of our daily events and watch us journey through life together. Thanks for reading!
.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Degree, Marriage and Career!

So, this new year I have a goal of blogging once a week! This is going to be exciting! In the month of December, I graduated from BYU-Idaho with my Bachelors in Communication AND got married!

After our marriage on December 15, we went on a honeymoon to Vegas! My oh my what an adventure! We had a fantastic view of the Paris' Eiffel Tower and the Belagio fountains!

After that we made the drive from Vegas to Washington for our second reception. We drove about 2,000 miles and it was quite the drive! Well, I watched movies most of the time, Dalin did all of the driving. :) He's a good husband!

We drove back to Rexburg on New Year's Eve, moved in (sort of) and rang in the new year with Martinelli's in paper cups!

Within one month I started a new job at BMG Rental. I'm really, really enjoying it! I've been here a total of 3 days! Wahoo!

Dalin is doing well in school and is enjoying his classes!

Here are some pictures for your eyes to enjoy!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment