This is the record of an apple - a Washington girl - and a peach - a Georgia boy. Here you'll read of our daily events and watch us journey through life together. Thanks for reading!
.

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May -- Already?

So in my last post, I said that I was going to try to post weekly...... let's be real, that's probably never going to happen.

Ever.

But, I can try right? So as my friend Lauren said: That feeling you get when you haven't posted in a while and you don't know where to begin...

That's where I'm at right now. 

First of all though, I wish there were buds like this here! 

So, let's see. Well, Dalin and I are still in Rexburg and it's pretty great! I really want summer to come, but mother nature doesn't seem to agree with me. Though, when it does come, I may find myself taking time off of work to enjoy it! (I have a vicious golf habit)

Dalin got through Winter semester will flying colors! We went out to dinner to celebrate him passing his incredibly difficult math class with a B! 

Now Spring semester has started and his classes are a little easier but he's added some responsibilities that keep him away longer...

He started tutoring. He tutors in the Linux lab (tutoring for computer engineering) and it keeps him away until 6 or 7 in the evening. When he comes home, he has homework - of course - sometimes late into the morning. 

It's a little (and I actually mean a lot) disheartening when I have to go to bed alone...

I've added some hobbies to my life though to keep me busy when he's away! I'm now on the Madison County Centennial Council! It's SO much fun! I love event planning and I am seriously so excited for all of our upcoming events! 

In addition to that, I've started babysitting people's kids- for free! (I have to kick my baby cravings somehow - and usually by the end of the night, I'm ready to give the kid back.)

We're looking into getting a dog! It's a LOT of money to have a dog at our apartment complex, but Dalin and I think it will be WELL worth it! 

That's just an update on us! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment